5 Hilltop Road Penrith
Share This Property
WHERE MEMORIES ARE MADE!
A home that is waiting for a growing family to move in and create priceless memories that owning a home like this is all about.
Featuring 5 fantastic size bedrooms a family can move in and never be troubled about having enough space for the kids to have their own rooms.
Gather around the spacious living room for Friday night pizza and movies where the family can come together and unwind for the week.
Dad can a use his BBQ skills on the outside deck that looks onto the pool as the kids have their friends over for a summer birthday party or a get together on the weekend slipping and sliding down the pool slide.
If teenagers occupy the house they can retreat to the studio for a place to hangout after school that is fitted with air conditioning and lighting.
With a bonus downstairs living space that could be used as the home office that's accessible from the double garage and backyard access.
With an additional 3 bathrooms and the main bathroom fitted with a spa bath privacy and convenience is reassured.
A home like this doesn't last long so CALL NOW!
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
- Land area approx 689sqm
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Cranebrook High School (~0.1km)
- Kingswood Park Primary School (~0.1km)
- Kingswood Park Public School (~0.4km)
- Cambridge Gardens Public School (~1.5km)
- Penrith Public School (~1.5km)
- Cambridge Park Public School (~1.8km)
- Penrith High School (~1.6km)
- Cranebrook High School (~2.4km)
- Cambridge Park High School (~2.6km)
- St Nicholas of Myra Primary School (~1.5km)
- St Joseph's Primary School (~2km)
- St Dominic's College (~1.4km)
- St Dominic's College, Savio Education Centre, Penrith (~1.9km)