24 Cobb Avenue Jamisontown
Share This Property
NEST OR INVEST!
What a fantastic property for a first home owner or investor! With an excellent sized block there's so much you can do here, whether it's to build a granny flat, build a big garage, or there's plenty of space to extend the home in the future (STCA). Whatever your plans are there's loads of potential! The house has been well cared for with updated bathroom, freshly painted, the home is neat as a pin and ready for you or a tenant to move straight in! You can just picture spending hours in the yard with the kids running around, having BBQ's with the family or lounging about the huge sunroom entertaining area. With drive through garage making it easy to take your tools/toys through to the spacious backyard and in a fantastic location, just a hop skip and a jump to the local pub, schools, Southlands shopping centre and nearby to the M4 entrance you can't get a better location! Don't miss it! Call now to inspect.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
- Land area approx 684sqm
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Jamison High School (~0.1km)
- Jamisontown Primary School (~0.1km)
- Jamisontown Public School (~0.5km)
- Regentville Public School (~1.3km)
- Glenmore Park Public School (~1.5km)
- York Public School (~2km)
- Jamison High School (~1.9km)
- Glenmore Park High School (~2.4km)
- Nepean Creative and Performing Arts High School (~2.7km)
- Penrith High School (~3km)
- Bethany Catholic Primary School (~2km)
- St Nicholas of Myra Primary School (~2.6km)
- Our Lady of The Way Primary School (~2.7km)
- Caroline Chisholm College (~1.9km)
- St Dominic's College, Savio Education Centre, Penrith (~2.4km)