L89, 707/240-250 Great Western Highway Kingswood
Share This Property
If you have been looking to buy a home in a location that offers a convenient lifestyle, this is it.
Your brand-new apartment is ready for you to move straight in, and enjoy your new lifestyle. Take a short walk across the road, approximately 400m, and you will be ready to jump on the train to your next destination. Whether it be making a trip into the city for a lovely day by the harbour on the weekend, or the daily commute to work, this is the convenience you have been looking for.
If you're looking to make the most of your local area, a 9-minute train trip, or a 5-minute drive, will take you to the heart of Penrith, where you will enjoy everything from a day of shopping and café hopping to a lovely dinner at one of the many restaurants, and a movie. This is life at its finest!
We have multiple one-bedroom units available at a range of prices.
Call today to arrange your private inspection!
DISCLAIMER: The apartment pictured may not be the exact apartment that is currently available for sale. Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Kingswood High School (~0.1km)
- Kingswood Primary School (~0.1km)
- Penrith Public School (~1.2km)
- Kingswood Public School (~1.3km)
- Kingswood South Public School (~1.4km)
- Cambridge Park Public School (~1.6km)
- Penrith High School (~1.1km)
- Kingswood High School (~1.5km)
- Cambridge Park High School (~1.7km)
- Jamison High School (~2.6km)
- Montgrove College (~1.9km)
- Penrith Anglican College (~2.9km)
- St Joseph's Primary School (~0.5km)
- St Nicholas of Myra Primary School (~1.7km)
- St Mary MacKillop Primary School (~2.5km)
- St Dominic's College (~0.6km)
- St Dominic's College, Savio Education Centre, Penrith (~1.5km)