31/13-19 Robert Street Penrith
Share This Property
This fantastically positioned and large 3 bedroom unit would make the perfect investment for the intelligent investor or an awesome opportunity for someone to call home.
A 3 bedroom unit with ample space is hard to find but with the extra space this home has to offer you will want to secure this property for a long term plan!
Boasting with space throughout the whole unit this home features:
3 MASSIVE sized bedrooms that is always rare with apartments Large master bedroom with its own ensuite for extra privacy Great sized living room for the family to spread out watching their favourite Netflix Series Large kitchen with ample cupboard space and storage Double car space in security garage Awesome sized balcony for the summer BBQ's Being so conveniently located a unit so close to everything makes life a little bit easier:
Walking distance to the fast growing Penrith CBD 1.8km walk to Penrith Station 800m walk to the local Shack Cafe 1.6km to Nepean hospital 1.1km Walk to St Dominics College 1.3km walk to Penrith Selective High School
Having everything at your door steps makes a smart purchase for anyone!
Don't forget that the Western Sydney Airport is on its way and owning a property like this so close to Penrith CBD looks promising for the future!
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
- Garages 2
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Kingswood High School (~0.1km)
- Penrith Primary School (~0.1km)
- Penrith Public School (~0.9km)
- Kingswood Park Public School (~1km)
- Cambridge Park Public School (~1.8km)
- Penrith South Public School (~1.8km)
- Penrith High School (~0.9km)
- Cambridge Park High School (~2.5km)
- Kingswood High School (~2.7km)
- St Nicholas of Myra Primary School (~1km)
- St Joseph's Primary School (~1.7km)
- St Dominic's College (~1km)
- St Dominic's College, Savio Education Centre, Penrith (~1.3km)