6 Victory Street South Penrith
Please contact Joshua Martin to arrange an appointment.
Share This Property
A GREAT START WITH GRANNY FLAT POTENTIAL!
Been looking for a great first home or property with granny flat potential (STCA) well here it is! Positioned in a family friendly, wide street with plenty of on and off street parking if its shed space and side access you need this is it! Neat and tidy throughout this well sized home has timber floor, a spacious entertaining area and a plenty of grass for the pets/kids to run rampant. Ready to move straight in for the 1st home buyer or easily tenanted for the astute investor or those maybe looking to invest in a granny flat or dual income potential (STCA). With great access to the M4, Local schools and Southlands shopping centre call now!
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Kingswood High School (~0.1km)
- Penrith South Primary School (~0.1km)
- Penrith South Public School (~0.3km)
- Penrith Public School (~1.1km)
- Kingswood South Public School (~1.5km)
- York Public School (~1.6km)
- Penrith High School (~1.1km)
- Jamison High School (~1.4km)
- Kingswood High School (~1.9km)
- Montgrove College (~2.1km)
- Penrith Christian School (~2.6km)
- St Nicholas of Myra Primary School (~1km)
- St Mary MacKillop Primary School (~2km)
- St Joseph's Primary School (~2.4km)
- McCarthy Catholic College (Emu Plains) (~3km)
- St Dominic's College, Savio Education Centre, Penrith (~0.6km)
- St Dominic's College (~2.1km)