14 Glenbrook Street Jamisontown
Share This Property
HUGE YARD & PLENTY of GARAGE SPACE!
Michael Woellner and the team at ResponseRE welcome you to this family home.
Situated on a corner block approximately 790sqm makes this home an opportunity for all buyers.
Located directly across from a large park and kids play land offers endless afternoons kicking a ball around and watching as your kids climb the equipment.
The double garage with internal access and converted entry provide use for a teenage retreat or office giving you that extra living space for independency.
Boasting a large backyard with plenty of space family and friends over for BBQ's and for pets who need more room to run around.
Built on a concrete slab with a high ceiling is a steel shed ready to turn into your engine showroom, man cave or workshop.
Close down the security shutters on the front windows and lock up the gated double carport entrance making it a perfect option when keeping home safe and secure when away.
Solar Panels to help with the bills throughout the year and plenty of on street parking for gatherings.
Only moments drive from the M4 access makes daily travelling an ease.
A short drive to enjoy Nepean River and the restaurant precinct on those romantic date nights out.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
- Garages 4
- Land area approx 790sqm
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Jamison High School (~0.1km)
- Jamisontown Primary School (~0.1km)
- Jamisontown Public School (~0.7km)
- Regentville Public School (~1.1km)
- Glenmore Park Public School (~1.4km)
- York Public School (~2.1km)
- Jamison High School (~2.1km)
- Glenmore Park High School (~2.2km)
- Nepean Creative and Performing Arts High School (~2.8km)
- Bethany Catholic Primary School (~1.9km)
- Our Lady of The Way Primary School (~2.7km)
- St Nicholas of Myra Primary School (~2.9km)
- Caroline Chisholm College (~1.7km)
- St Dominic's College, Savio Education Centre, Penrith (~2.7km)