L36, 606/240-250 Great Western Highway Kingswood
Share This Property
DUAL LIVING - THE PERFECT INVESTMENT
Enjoy the convenience of independent living with two kitchens, two bathrooms and one main door that leads to separate entries. If you are wanting to live closely with a family member, while still being able to have your own space, cooking areas, bathrooms and laundries, here is your opportunity.
Purchasing a dual key unit is an investment and a home in one purchase. You can live in one side and rent out the other, earning an income whilst still owning the unit you are living in. This really is an ideal investment!
With the State Government investing $550 million dollars into the redevelopment of the Nepean Hospital, there isn't a better time to invest in this Kingswood location. Situated in a prime location, 400 metres from Nepean Hospital and 1200m from Western Sydney University, you know that studying, working or looking for an investment into Sydney's future just got simpler. Don't miss out on this opportunity, call today to book an inspection!
DISCLAIMER: The apartment pictured may not be the exact apartment that is currently available for sale. Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
- Garages 2
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Kingswood High School (~0.1km)
- Kingswood Primary School (~0.1km)
- Penrith Public School (~1.2km)
- Kingswood Public School (~1.3km)
- Kingswood South Public School (~1.4km)
- Cambridge Park Public School (~1.5km)
- Penrith High School (~1.1km)
- Kingswood High School (~1.5km)
- Cambridge Park High School (~1.6km)
- Jamison High School (~2.7km)
- Montgrove College (~1.9km)
- Penrith Anglican College (~2.8km)
- St Joseph's Primary School (~0.5km)
- St Nicholas of Myra Primary School (~1.7km)
- St Mary MacKillop Primary School (~2.5km)
- St Dominic's College (~0.6km)
- St Dominic's College, Savio Education Centre, Penrith (~1.6km)