11 Tingha Avenue South Penrith
Please contact Joshua Martin to arrange an appointment.
Share This Property
Kick Back Pool Side
Things are heating up and with a pool area this size you'll love being able to kick back and soak up the sun at this peaceful spot in South Penrith. Open plan living and two functional living areas makes living here a breeze! With separate retreat area privacy for the in-laws or separation for a spacious man cave couldn't be better, positioned behind the oversize garage. A 3 Kilowatt solar system keeps the power bills low and with Solar heating for the pool you'll be swimming all year round. Freshly painted bedrooms and new gutters and facias are an added bonus for this property. Located in a whisper quiet street where kids can safely ride their bikes and explore the nearby reserves this is one to inspect so call now!
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
- Garages 2
- Land area approx 793sqm
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Jamison High School (~0.1km)
- York Primary School (~0.1km)
- Glenmore Park Public School (~0.7km)
- Jamisontown Public School (~0.9km)
- Surveyors Creek Public School (~0.9km)
- York Public School (~1.1km)
- Jamison High School (~1.2km)
- Glenmore Park High School (~1.8km)
- Fernhill School (~2.1km)
- Penrith Christian School (~2.2km)
- Bethany Catholic Primary School (~1.7km)
- St Mary MacKillop Primary School (~1.9km)
- Caroline Chisholm College (~1.4km)
- St Dominic's College, Savio Education Centre, Penrith (~2.7km)