46 Coreen Avenue Penrith
Share This Property
ATTENTION LARGE FAMILIES AND CAR ENTHUSIASTS!
This fantastic large 4 bedroom home is just waiting for the next family who needs room to grow to move in and enjoy the ample space this home has to offer!
With a massive 4 car garage, this is absolutely ideal for the car enthusiast, a tradesman who needs extra space to bring the work home, for the family who has the fun toys for the weekend at Nepean River, or for the large household who need to accommodate space for multiple cars.
Inside we have multiple living rooms that are great to accommodate teenagers who need their own space and privacy as they are growing into adulthood.
A Formal living room with a bonus study works great to accommodate the newly introduced working from home lifestyle.
With an option for Investors to also lock this opportunity in as this property is currently tenanted with a lovely family who treats this home like their own!
Being just moments away from major facilities would sure to appeal to the homeowner looking for a convenient lifestyle:
St Dominics college 1.2km
Nepean Hospital 2km
Kingswood station 2km
Penrith Station 1.7km
Penrith Selective High School
Penrith Westfields Plaza 2km
Penrith CBD high street 1.7km
With the Badgery's Creek Airport on its way, a secure investment like this looks promising for the years to come!
If this sounds like the ideal home for you then CALL NOW!
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
- Garages 4
- Land area approx 565sqm
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Kingswood High School (~0.1km)
- Penrith Primary School (~0.1km)
- Kingswood Park Public School (~0.7km)
- Penrith Public School (~1.1km)
- Cambridge Park Public School (~1.5km)
- Cambridge Gardens Public School (~1.6km)
- Penrith High School (~1.2km)
- Cambridge Park High School (~2.2km)
- Kingswood High School (~2.8km)
- Cranebrook High School (~2.9km)
- St Nicholas of Myra Primary School (~1.3km)
- St Joseph's Primary School (~1.5km)
- St Dominic's College (~0.9km)
- St Dominic's College, Savio Education Centre, Penrith (~1.6km)