4 Pearra Way Claremont Meadows
Share This Property
GREAT ALL ROUND AND THE PERFECT START!
Positioned in a whisper quiet cul-de-sac in a peaceful pocket of Claremont Meadows surrounded by well presented homes is this ideal property for the first home buyer, downsizer or the savvy investor.
Walk into an open plan living space and enjoy the convenience of being freshly painted and new floorboards that presents a freshness when moving in.
A home that delivers comfortable living that has built-ins to all bedrooms and internal access to the garage that is under the main roof.
Entertain guests all year round with a covered outdoor entertainment area perfect for a Sunday summer BBQ's or watch the favourite sporting teams while the sausages are sizzling!
With a well maintained backyard that occupies enough space for the family, four legged friend or for the children to kick the ball around after school burning up their excess energy.
Living here has gotten even more convenient with the brand new Caddens shopping centre that hosts your day to day grocery needs, entertainment and delicious meals with the family.
Only moments away from the M4 on ramp at Gipps street and still only a short drive to St marys town centre, Western Sydney University, Werrington Train Station and Penrith CBD.
Ready to move straight in with all amenities at your doorstep, this property is great all round!
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
- Garages 1
- Land area approx 450sqm
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Kingswood High School (~0.1km)
- Claremont Meadows Primary School (~0.1km)
- Claremont Meadows Public School (~0.4km)
- Werrington Public School (~1.9km)
- Kingswood Public School (~2km)
- St Marys Public School (~2.3km)
- St Marys Senior High School (~2.3km)
- Cambridge Park High School (~2.6km)
- Putland School (~0.9km)
- Penrith Valley Learning Centre (~1.1km)
- Kurrambee School (~1.3km)
- Penrith Anglican College (~2.8km)
- Montgrove College - Werrington Campus (~1.1km)
- St Joseph's Primary School (~2.9km)
- Wollemi College (~1.2km)