4/7 Santley Crescent Kingswood
Please contact Property Management Team to arrange an appointment.
Share This Property
Freshly Painted Throughout!!
This lovely two bedroom unit is perfect for those looking for comfortable and affordable living. Offering two generous bedrooms, a good size living area and private balcony to enjoy your morning coffee. Also boasting a neat and tidy kitchen with plenty of storage space and electric oven and stove top and internal laundry.
Leave your car in your secure underground parking space while you take advantage of the convenient location, walking distance to Kingswood Station, Nepean Hospital and easy access to Penrith CBD and M4. This beautifully presented unit is perfect for those looking for comfort and convenience.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable, the agent cannot guarantee it's accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interest persons should rely on their own enquiries.
WE ENCOURAGE APPLICATIONS TO BE LODGED PRIOR TO AVAILABILITY DATE.
- Uncovered Carspaces 1
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Kingswood High School (~0.1km)
- Kingswood Primary School (~0.1km)
- Kingswood Public School (~0.7km)
- Kingswood South Public School (~1.5km)
- Cambridge Park Public School (~1.5km)
- Penrith Public School (~1.8km)
- Cambridge Park High School (~1.3km)
- Kingswood High School (~1.5km)
- Penrith High School (~1.7km)
- Jamison High School (~2.9km)
- Putland School (~2.5km)
- Montgrove College (~1.9km)
- Penrith Anglican College (~2.6km)
- St Joseph's Primary School (~0.5km)
- St Nicholas of Myra Primary School (~2.3km)
- St Mary MacKillop Primary School (~2.6km)
- St Dominic's College (~1.1km)
- St Dominic's College, Savio Education Centre, Penrith (~2.1km)