12 Hillcrest Avenue Penrith
Share This Property
With a spacious open floorplan, this lovely 3-bedroom home has loads of character!
With a spacious open floorplan, this lovely 3-bedroom home has loads of character. With 9ft ceilings and timber floors, you will be impressed by the updated kitchen and bathroom. The laundry is extra-large, and includes second toilet. Benefit from reduced power bills with solar panels! You will be comfortable all year round with air conditioning, and slow combustion fireplace. The bedrooms are bright and airy, a good size, with built in robes. Outside, make use of the huge undercover entertaining area, spa (hot-tub) included! You will have room for all the toys with a detached double garage combined with full side access. There is the wonderful convenience of a bus stop right outside the property! Just a short 10-min bus ride to Penrith Station.
A garden shed completes the back yard, and this well-equipped home also has the benefit of ceiling fans in the house and the garage!!
Become the envy of neighbours with fantastic street appeal, including a new driveway and decking off front porch with lovely views of the Blue Mountains. Located just 5 mins drive to Penrith CBD, Westfield Shopping, diverse dining options and Penrith train station.
- Uncovered Carspaces 2
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Cranebrook High School (~0.1km)
- Kingswood Park Primary School (~0.1km)
- Kingswood Park Public School (~0.7km)
- Penrith Public School (~1.3km)
- Cambridge Gardens Public School (~1.8km)
- Cambridge Park Public School (~1.9km)
- Penrith High School (~1.3km)
- Cranebrook High School (~2.7km)
- St Nicholas of Myra Primary School (~1.2km)
- St Joseph's Primary School (~2km)
- St Dominic's College (~1.3km)
- St Dominic's College, Savio Education Centre, Penrith (~1.6km)