9 Chisholm Avenue Werrington County
Please contact Benjamin Reid to arrange an appointment.
Share This Property
It's The Big Time!
An opportunity presents to acquire a place the whole family can call home comfortably. Overlooking the historic Werrington House constructed in 1832 and its grounds which extend past 4.5 acres, this sublime neighborhood can be cherished for years to come. The home consists of multiple living spaces, 6 bedrooms, study, ample side access an updated oversized kitchen overlooking your pool and outdoor entertaining area this home can be the centre around all your family's gatherings!
Situated moments away from local amenities include Werrington Lakes 500m, Werrington Public School 850m, Werrington County Shopping Center 1km, and Werrington Train Station 2kms, within a matter of minutes you can be enjoying the outdoors with your family, grab a few groceries for dinner, working out at the local gym or commuting to work the time saved in this great location will be substantial. Enquire today and find out everything this home has to offer!
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
- Garages 2
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Cambridge Park High School (~0.1km)
- Werrington Primary School (~0.1km)
- Werrington Public School (~0.6km)
- Werrington County Public School (~0.8km)
- Cambridge Park Public School (~1.7km)
- Kingswood Public School (~2.3km)
- Cambridge Park High School (~1km)
- St Marys Senior High School (~2.9km)
- Putland School (~1.7km)
- Penrith Valley Learning Centre (~2.2km)
- Kurrambee School (~2.3km)
- Montgrove College - Werrington Campus (~2km)
- St Joseph's Primary School (~2.1km)
- Wollemi College (~2km)