94 Grange Crescent Cambridge Park
Please contact Property Management Team to arrange an appointment.
Share This Property
RENOVATED FAMILY HOME
This meticulous home is presented beautifully fresh, and neat - updated kitchen and bathroom, near new paint, near new floor coverings, what more could you ask for? How about a lovely deck across the back, perfect for summer entertaining? The fully fenced back yard comprises of a large separate double garage, garage, carport and a fully-covered rear deck.
This air-conditioned home also features a mirrored built-in robe and ceiling fan to the main bedroom, the gardens are neat and easy to maintain. This immaculate home is located in a quiet street close to:
Preschool and Cambridge Gardens Public SchoolSt Dominic's CollegeColes Shopping Complex (including Coles, McDonalds, Subway and Pizza Hut - plus petrol stationOnly 5 min drive to Penrith CBD
Due to the Covid lock down we encourage online applications prior to inspection. Please note we do have limited private inspections that are available. One person from each household allowed to attend the private inspection at any given time. Please note masks are mandatory at all inspections.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable, the agent cannot guarantee it's accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interest persons should rely on their own enquiries.
WE ENCOURAGE APPLICATIONS TO BE LODGED PRIOR TO AVAILABILITY DATE.
- Uncovered Carspaces 3
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Cranebrook High School (~0.1km)
- Cambridge Gardens Primary School (~0.1km)
- Cambridge Gardens Public School (~0.5km)
- Kingswood Park Public School (~0.8km)
- Cambridge Park Public School (~1.3km)
- Braddock Public School (~2km)
- Cranebrook High School (~2km)
- Cambridge Park High School (~2.1km)
- Penrith High School (~2.4km)
- St Joseph's Primary School (~2.1km)
- St Nicholas of Myra Primary School (~2.5km)
- Corpus Christi Primary School (~3km)
- St Dominic's College (~1.7km)
- St Dominic's College, Savio Education Centre, Penrith (~2.8km)