6 Moonbi Avenue Penrith
Please contact Property Management Team to arrange an appointment.
Share This Property
If being within easy reach of all your day-to-day needs is your number one priority, you'll find it hard to go past this 3-bedroom, one bathroom home to the north of Penrith.
Shops, school, and sporting grounds are easy to get to, there's convenient access to the bus route which connects the locals to the CBD.
There is a beguiling village feel to this part of town.
Living here puts you within easy reach of some of Penrith's premier aquatic leisure destinations. North of the railway line in Penrith is home to Penrith Lakes which delights visitors with its array of adventures to suit any mood.
Due to the Covid lock down we encourage online applications prior to inspection. Please note we do have limited private inspections that are available. One person from each household allowed to attend the private inspection at any given time. Please note masks are mandatory at all inspections.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable, the agent cannot guarantee it's accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interest persons should rely on their own enquiries.
WE ENCOURAGE APPLICATIONS TO BE LODGED PRIOR TO AVAILABILITY DATE.
- Uncovered Carspaces 1
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Cranebrook High School (~0.1km)
- Kingswood Park Primary School (~0.1km)
- Kingswood Park Public School (~0.4km)
- Cambridge Gardens Public School (~0.9km)
- Cambridge Park Public School (~1.6km)
- Braddock Public School (~1.8km)
- Cranebrook High School (~1.9km)
- Penrith High School (~2.2km)
- Cambridge Park High School (~2.5km)
- St Nicholas of Myra Primary School (~2.2km)
- St Joseph's Primary School (~2.3km)
- Corpus Christi Primary School (~3km)
- St Dominic's College (~1.8km)
- St Dominic's College, Savio Education Centre, Penrith (~2.6km)