58 Kempsey Street Jamisontown
Share This Property
THE ULTIMATE PRIVACY!
Have you been dreaming of a home where you have complete privacy? Set back off the road this home gives you the advantage of having full use of the generous 780sqm block whether it's parking all the cars, have a safe spot for all the tools or a peaceful spot for the kids and dogs to run around this is an ideal place for a growing family. With a large 1.5 car garage and a separate carport, there's ample parking and storage for all your bits and pieces!
This home has all the hard work done, with an ensuite to the main bedroom and both bathrooms recently renovated, an open plan kitchen that looks out to one of the two entertaining areas, ducted air conditioning for those hot days and plenty of space to host BBQ'S with all your friends and family.
The kids can take a short walk each morning down to the local primary school and being in a position where you're minutes from the local shops great access to the M4 entrance for work and in a quiet family friendly street this is the home you want to see this weekend! Call now for more information.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
- Land area approx 780sqm
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Jamison High School (~0.1km)
- Jamisontown Primary School (~0.1km)
- Jamisontown Public School (~0.5km)
- Glenmore Park Public School (~0.7km)
- Surveyors Creek Public School (~1.3km)
- Regentville Public School (~1.4km)
- Jamison High School (~1.5km)
- Glenmore Park High School (~1.8km)
- Fernhill School (~2.4km)
- Penrith Christian School (~2.6km)
- Bethany Catholic Primary School (~1.6km)
- St Mary MacKillop Primary School (~2.3km)
- St Nicholas of Myra Primary School (~3km)
- Caroline Chisholm College (~1.3km)
- St Dominic's College, Savio Education Centre, Penrith (~2.7km)