23 Carlyle Crescent Cambridge Gardens
Share This Property
OPEN HOME CANCELLED!!!
Nestled in this quiet culdesac position in a family friendly street, sits this amazing family home! With 4 bedrooms, all with built in robes, 2 bathrooms including an ensuite to the main bedroom and 3rd toilet and 2 living areas, you'll love the space that this home offers for your growing family. This a real entertainer's dream, with the alfresco under the main roof with downlights and fans you can entertain rain hail or shine! Everyone will love having movie nights in the cozy media room and the kids will spend hours swimming in the large sparkling inground pool. The detached studio with approximately 50sqm of space is a versatile space, great for storage, an extra entertaining space, a home business, or convert to a granny flat (STCA), there's endless possibilities! All this on over 800sqm of land means there's still plenty of grass for the kids and pets. Just a short walk to the local primary school and the local shops this one is hard to beat!
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
- Land area approx 819sqm
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Cranebrook High School (~0.1km)
- Cambridge Gardens Primary School (~0.1km)
- Cambridge Gardens Public School (~0.4km)
- Kingswood Park Public School (~0.9km)
- Cambridge Park Public School (~1km)
- Braddock Public School (~2.3km)
- Cambridge Park High School (~1.9km)
- Cranebrook High School (~2.3km)
- Penrith High School (~2.3km)
- St Joseph's Primary School (~1.9km)
- St Nicholas of Myra Primary School (~2.5km)
- St Dominic's College (~1.6km)
- St Dominic's College, Savio Education Centre, Penrith (~2.8km)