15 Gungurru Street Kingswood
Share This Property
ENTERTAINERS DELIGHT with WOW FACTOR PLUS!
If you've been looking for a home that has been tastefully renovated in all the right places and has that spacious feel then you have found it! Throughout this 4 bedroom tri-level home you will find many wonderful surprises, from the fully renovated ensuite, main bathroom and expansive kitchen you won't need to lift a finger, just move in! On the first level you have a single sized bedroom for the new born to be close to mum & dad and the parents retreat complete with ensuite, walk-in robe & private east facing balcony, you can enjoy a nice glass of wine & a good book before retiring. The pre-teens or teenagers are catered for as well with light filled bedrooms on the second level facing West with views from both windows to the Mountains. If you like to entertain your dining experience will take in the views of the pool & mountains with plenty of room to spread out onto the full width covered decking and the kids can be entertained as well in the fully glass fenced in-ground pool. Storage is not a problem as the Garage is approx. 1 1/2 length with high ceilings if you wanted to add a mezzanine level or simply utilize the workbench area for those car enthusiasts. Another excellent advantage is having 2 separate driveways for storage of a boat, caravan, trailer or extra cars without loosing space on the street. Located not far from local Parks, Schools, Western Sydney UWS, transport & M4 you have all the bases covered. Approx. 1.7 km to Kingswood Station, you could leave the car at home. Call us today to book in your interest for our Response Release and you will be happy you did!
Other inclusions are; ducted air, fold out ceiling fans, log fireplace (Sitting Room), extra under house storage, downlights, pine floorboards throughout.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
- Land area approx 635sqm
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Kingswood High School (~0.1km)
- Kingswood Primary School (~0.1km)
- Kingswood Public School (~0.8km)
- Kingswood South Public School (~0.9km)
- Orchard Hills Public School (~1.4km)
- Penrith South Public School (~2km)
- Kingswood High School (~0.5km)
- Penrith High School (~2.1km)
- Jamison High School (~2.2km)
- Cambridge Park High School (~2.4km)
- Montgrove College (~0.8km)
- Penrith Anglican College (~1.5km)
- Penrith Christian School (~2km)
- St Joseph's Primary School (~1.6km)
- St Mary MacKillop Primary School (~1.6km)
- St Nicholas of Myra Primary School (~2.7km)
- St Dominic's College (~2km)
- St Dominic's College, Savio Education Centre, Penrith (~2.3km)