12 Stratton Lane Penrith
Share This Property
THORNTON ESTATE - Heart of Penrith CBD
No more waiting for a property in the new Thornton Estate, you can now buy for Investment or live in close to the station & Penrith CBD! Beautifully presented and spacious 3 bedroom Terrace Home is positioned just off the main street facing Burrows Park, walking distance to Penrith Station & across to Penrith CBD. Your first impression when entering the home is how new it feels and how Large the front living room is, then walking through to the 2nd living, open plan kitchen & separate dining area, there will be plenty of space for everyone. Good quality appliances are provided throughout the kitchen & bathrooms & you will really enjoy the peaceful feel to the home. Upstairs there is a study nook available or a spot for a nice bookcase or side table to finish off the decorations. South/East facing balcony off the master bedroom, with walk-in robe & ensuite the Parents are covered. Large North/West facing bedrooms at the back have plenty of room for the kids to spread out. If you like entertaining then downstairs off the 2nd living you can open up the bifold doors and utilise the undercover alfresco & nice cosy backyard. The Laneway double garage keeps the pets in and also provides security and privacy as well. You have nothing else to do but move in and plan your timetable for trips to the City, walk around the estate, be involved in the community events or just relax.
Downstairs laundry with extra toilet, gas cooking/heating/hot water, NBN, main bathroom has a spa bath, ducted air-conditioning, water tank, double linen downstairs & single linen upstairs. Don't wait, call our Response Team today to register your inspection!
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
- Land area approx 0sqm
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Kingswood High School (~0.1km)
- Penrith Primary School (~0.1km)
- Penrith Public School (~1.1km)
- Kingswood Park Public School (~1.2km)
- Penrith South Public School (~1.9km)
- Cambridge Gardens Public School (~2.3km)
- Penrith High School (~1.2km)
- Cranebrook High School (~3km)
- St Nicholas of Myra Primary School (~0.9km)
- St Joseph's Primary School (~2.3km)
- McCarthy Catholic College (Emu Plains) (~2.2km)
- St Dominic's College, Savio Education Centre, Penrith (~1.4km)
- St Dominic's College (~1.6km)