6/57 King Street Penrith
Share This Property
CONVENIENT TOWNHOUSE IN PRIVATE COMPLEX!
This spacious Townhouse ticks all the boxes! Situated in a well-maintained complex you'll love the easy, peaceful living. Privately tucked away at the end of the block is this fantastic opportunity. Enjoy your morning coffee on the Juliet Balcony off the Master Bedroom while the kids run around in the grassed area in the backyard. This property needs no maintenance and is ready for you to enjoy with your family and friends! Well-appointed with a large kitchen, internal access from garage, air conditioning, built-in wardrobes and spacious living area, there's not much more you could want. Located within walking distance to Penrith CBD, Penrith Train Station, schools, parks and bus stop out the front, this great townhouse is ideal for home owners and investors alike. Call now before it's too late!
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
- Land area approx 0sqm
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Kingswood High School (~0.1km)
- Penrith Primary School (~0.1km)
- Penrith Public School (~0.5km)
- Kingswood Park Public School (~1.4km)
- Penrith South Public School (~1.4km)
- Cambridge Park Public School (~1.8km)
- Penrith High School (~0.5km)
- Kingswood High School (~2.2km)
- Cambridge Park High School (~2.4km)
- Jamison High School (~2.7km)
- Montgrove College (~2.6km)
- St Nicholas of Myra Primary School (~0.8km)
- St Joseph's Primary School (~1.4km)
- St Mary MacKillop Primary School (~2.9km)
- St Dominic's College (~0.8km)
- St Dominic's College, Savio Education Centre, Penrith (~1km)