113 York Road Jamisontown
Share This Property
THE IMPORTANCE OF LIVING COMFORTABLY!
Your home of opportunity with peaceful moments looking out at Surveyors Creek...
Front porch views giving a beautiful distant setting of the Blue Mountains...
Quiet living with a driveway over 30 meters long, offering the luxury of main road, easy travel access...
Summer days will be as easy as slip slop slap then splash into your own swimming pool...
Shopping centers, restaurants, playgrounds, gyms and sporting fields all in walking distance making every day full of life and fun social living...
Living a 3.6km drive from Nepean River makes weekends exciting with beautiful walkways and family BBQ locations over-looking the water...
If it's a football game you like, or if you prefer a nice meal and time out, The Panthers League's and Stadium are just around the corner...
Call to meet and view the home on your next drive by...
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
- Carports 1
- Uncovered Carspaces 1
- Land area approx 732sqm
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Jamison High School (~0.1km)
- Jamisontown Primary School (~0.1km)
- Jamisontown Public School (~0.4km)
- York Public School (~1.2km)
- Glenmore Park Public School (~1.3km)
- Surveyors Creek Public School (~1.7km)
- Jamison High School (~1.2km)
- Glenmore Park High School (~2.4km)
- Penrith High School (~2.6km)
- Fernhill School (~2.9km)
- Penrith Christian School (~2.5km)
- St Mary MacKillop Primary School (~2.1km)
- Bethany Catholic Primary School (~2.2km)
- St Nicholas of Myra Primary School (~2.4km)
- Caroline Chisholm College (~1.9km)
- St Dominic's College, Savio Education Centre, Penrith (~2.1km)