6/45 Jones Street Kingswood
Share This Property
Ideally positioned at the end of a small executive complex, this large townhouse is a perfect opportunity for the first home buyer or investor.
Boasting built-ins to all, the main bedroom with en-suite and the convenience of three toilets, ducted air conditioning, and quality fixtures and fittings, you couldn't ask for more!
Add to this the huge double garage, that many other's in the complex have converted to an extra entertainment area, study or games room providing more space for the family to enjoy.
This home is within close proximity to schools and parks, together with the benefit of being within walking distance to Western Sydney University, Nepean Hospital and Kingswood railway station all this is a rare opportunity.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
- Land area approx 0sqm
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Kingswood High School (~0.1km)
- Kingswood Primary School (~0.1km)
- Kingswood Public School (~0.4km)
- Kingswood South Public School (~1.2km)
- Penrith Public School (~2km)
- Cambridge Park Public School (~2.1km)
- Kingswood High School (~1km)
- Cambridge Park High School (~1.7km)
- Penrith High School (~1.9km)
- Jamison High School (~2.6km)
- Putland School (~2.5km)
- Montgrove College (~1.4km)
- Penrith Anglican College (~2.1km)
- Penrith Christian School (~2.6km)
- St Joseph's Primary School (~1km)
- St Mary MacKillop Primary School (~2.2km)
- St Nicholas of Myra Primary School (~2.5km)
- St Dominic's College (~1.5km)
- St Dominic's College, Savio Education Centre, Penrith (~2.2km)