29 Fernandez Lane Penrith
Share This Property
This spectacular Terrace home is an easy 400m walk to Westfield, the train station, and a host of restaurants bars and cafes. This is life at its best. They say location is everything and this has the best location and loads more. Northerly aspect the rooms throughout the home are bright and fresh, out front of the home, is a lake that's perfect for spending your mornings and afternoons relaxing and enjoy the peace it brings. Oversized bedrooms, built-in wardrobes, walk-in robe and ensuite to the main Bedroom. Downstairs you have large open plan living to entertain your friends and family while offering a fabulous kitchen and outdoor entertaining.
You will love everything about this luxury Terrace home, located in a whisper quiet location with a park down the street and all this only 400m to the city.
Currently rented to excellent tenants for $570 per week.
You will need to be quick call now!
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
- Land area approx 0sqm
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Kingswood High School (~0.1km)
- Penrith Primary School (~0.1km)
- Penrith Public School (~1.3km)
- Kingswood Park Public School (~1.6km)
- Penrith South Public School (~2km)
- Cambridge Gardens Public School (~2.7km)
- Penrith High School (~1.4km)
- Nepean Creative and Performing Arts High School (~2.5km)
- St Nicholas of Myra Primary School (~1km)
- St Joseph's Primary School (~2.7km)
- McCarthy Catholic College (Emu Plains) (~1.8km)
- St Dominic's College, Savio Education Centre, Penrith (~1.4km)
- St Dominic's College (~2km)