8 Echo Place Penrith
Share This Property
FIRST HOME BUYER OR INVESTOR SPECIAL!
Secure, private and well maintained. Buying your first home has a certain criteria that making a purchase must meet and this property most certainly is a home that gives those boxes the tick of approval!
Situated in a whisper quiet cul-de-sac with facilities including the heart of Penrith, schools, shopping centres and day care facilities just moments away, this home offers a convenient and easy living lifestyle that moving into your first home should be all about.
Private and secure with a most certain spacious back-yard, this home brings opportunity to a young family who is looking to move straight in and create those priceless memories that moving into the first family home delivers.
Having the family and friends over for the first Christmas/house-warming BBQ is a memory that every growing family should add to their list!
Positioned on a grand 776sqm block of land this home also brings opportunity to the intelligent investor who is looking for a property with grand space and terrific side access to build a Granny Flat as a second dwelling (STCA).
Call now to lock in this opportunity and book your inspection!
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
- Land area approx 776sqm
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Cranebrook High School (~0.1km)
- Kingswood Park Primary School (~0.1km)
- Kingswood Park Public School (~0.7km)
- Cambridge Gardens Public School (~1.3km)
- Braddock Public School (~1.5km)
- Cambridge Park Public School (~2km)
- Cranebrook High School (~1.6km)
- Penrith High School (~2.4km)
- Cambridge Park High School (~2.9km)
- St Nicholas of Myra Primary School (~2.3km)
- St Joseph's Primary School (~2.7km)
- Corpus Christi Primary School (~2.9km)
- St Dominic's College (~2.1km)
- St Dominic's College, Savio Education Centre, Penrith (~2.7km)