60 Peppermint Crescent Kingswood
Share This Property
YOU'RE IN FOR A TREAT!
Positioned in the Old Orchard Hills Estate, adjacent to Caddens, sit back, relax and enjoy overlooking established parklands across the road. Living in a quiet neighbourhood while still being able to enjoy the convenience of close proximity to the train station and Penrith CBD can be hard to find, but here it is! With a short drive, you'll find yourself in the hustle and bustle of the ever-growing Penrith CBD or Kingswood train station for an easy commute to work and school. Coming into school holidays, take the kids or pets across the road to enjoy the wide open space and play equipment, it'll be sure to keep them entertained for hours.
Walk up to your home under the shade of the beautiful trees and step into your updated light filled home ready to create long-lasting memories. Enjoy the company of friends and family under your outdoor entertainment area or cook up a feast for them with your stainless steel appliances. Whether you're a first home buyer or investor this is not an opportunity to surpass. Call now!
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
- Carports 1
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Kingswood High School (~0.1km)
- Kingswood Primary School (~0.1km)
- Kingswood South Public School (~0.8km)
- Kingswood Public School (~1km)
- Orchard Hills Public School (~1.4km)
- Penrith South Public School (~1.9km)
- Kingswood High School (~0.4km)
- Penrith High School (~2.1km)
- Jamison High School (~2.1km)
- Cambridge Park High School (~2.5km)
- Montgrove College (~0.7km)
- Penrith Anglican College (~1.4km)
- Penrith Christian School (~1.9km)
- St Mary MacKillop Primary School (~1.5km)
- St Joseph's Primary School (~1.7km)
- St Nicholas of Myra Primary School (~2.6km)
- St Dominic's College (~2.1km)
- St Dominic's College, Savio Education Centre, Penrith (~2.2km)