19 Kurmond Street Jamisontown
Share This Property
LOOKING TO UPSIZE, THIS IS IT!
Designed big enough to host friends and family for Christmas and Birthdays with its 3 living areas, dining, and recently fitted out back garage.
Enjoy summer days with plenty of space for the kids to run around in the backyard, enjoying the sun.
Move in with only furniture to consider as this home is newly painted with a recently installed kitchen ready to go, and completely air-conditioned to warm the home through a cold winter night.
School drop comes easy to parents having Jamison Public a few minutes' walk away, and for the early teens a short drive to Jamison High.
Groceries, family takeaway or just want a pizza for the family is easy being approximately 5 minutes from driveway to car space at Southlands Shopping Centre.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
- Garages 2
- Land area approx 669sqm
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Jamison High School (~0.1km)
- Jamisontown Primary School (~0.1km)
- Jamisontown Public School (~0.4km)
- Glenmore Park Public School (~0.8km)
- Regentville Public School (~1.4km)
- Surveyors Creek Public School (~1.4km)
- Jamison High School (~1.5km)
- Glenmore Park High School (~1.9km)
- Fernhill School (~2.5km)
- Penrith Christian School (~2.7km)
- Bethany Catholic Primary School (~1.6km)
- St Mary MacKillop Primary School (~2.3km)
- St Nicholas of Myra Primary School (~2.9km)
- Caroline Chisholm College (~1.4km)
- St Dominic's College, Savio Education Centre, Penrith (~2.6km)