50 Joseph Street Kingswood
Share This Property
CHARACTER & CHARM!
Here's a home positioned in an ideal location (R3 Zoning) with a North facing aspect that floods the home and back yard with natural light. Within walking distance to Kingswood station this home has a strong sense of character and charm. Well sized bedrooms with built-ins, Ensuite to main and high ceilings make you feel warm and cosy. The Tuscan feel of the outdoor area will have you enjoying afternoon BBQ's and family gatherings, while a great balance of yard allows for pets and children will run rampant. Here is an ideal property to call home with the prospect of doing your own duplex or development down the track (STCA), certainly one to be inspected. Call now!
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Cambridge Park High School (~0.1km)
- Werrington Primary School (~0.1km)
- Kingswood Public School (~1km)
- Cambridge Park Public School (~1.2km)
- Werrington Public School (~1.7km)
- Kingswood South Public School (~2km)
- Cambridge Park High School (~0.9km)
- Kingswood High School (~1.9km)
- Penrith High School (~2km)
- Putland School (~2.3km)
- Montgrove College (~2.3km)
- Penrith Anglican College (~3km)
- St Joseph's Primary School (~0.5km)
- St Nicholas of Myra Primary School (~2.6km)
- St Dominic's College (~1.2km)
- St Dominic's College, Savio Education Centre, Penrith (~2.5km)