28 Price Street South Penrith
Share This Property
DREAMS REALLY DO COME TRUE!
For a family looking to make a move, this picture-perfect home is a dream come true. Situated in a whisper quiet street with beautiful gardens, this is a place where your family can relax and grow together.
Enjoy summer nights under your alfresco where you can watch the kids kick a ball in the yard while you sit back with a cup of tea. With plenty of space for the whole family.
With Jamisontown Public School, Jamison High School and York Public School within 950m from your door step, this is convenience at its best. 2kms will take you to Flip out, Mini Golf, Jamison Park or Nash Park, where you and the kids can enjoy beautiful, memorable weekends together.
If you're looking for a convenient, family-focussed lifestyle, here it is. Be quick! Call today for a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Jamison High School (~0.1km)
- York Primary School (~0.1km)
- York Public School (~0.8km)
- Jamisontown Public School (~0.9km)
- Surveyors Creek Public School (~1km)
- Glenmore Park Public School (~1km)
- Jamison High School (~0.9km)
- Glenmore Park High School (~2.1km)
- Kingswood High School (~2.6km)
- Penrith High School (~2.9km)
- Fernhill School (~2.3km)
- Penrith Christian School (~1.9km)
- Montgrove College (~2.4km)
- St Mary MacKillop Primary School (~1.6km)
- Bethany Catholic Primary School (~2km)
- St Nicholas of Myra Primary School (~2.9km)
- Caroline Chisholm College (~1.7km)
- St Dominic's College, Savio Education Centre, Penrith (~2.5km)