6 Heyward Close Jamisontown
Share This Property
Positioned in a whisper quiet cul-de-sac, this is a home the whole family will enjoy! You'll love summer BBQ's, poolside relaxing on the deck after an enjoyable dip. Plenty of yard makes games of back yard cricket a weekly occurrence in your sun filled, private back yard!
If storage is your thing you'll love having built-ins to all rooms, concreted side access with plenty of space for keeping the tools/pool gear or space to bring the work gear home.
With family room and rumpus room you can relax while the kids have their own place for fun! There's also an air conditioned retreat to retire to after a tiresome day. Surrounded by lovely neighbours and nice homes here is a property you'll love raising a family in. All with easy access to the M4, Southlands shopping centre and local schools this is one to inspect, call now!
Split System air conditioning
Covered outdoor area
Ample driveway space
Air conditioning in retreat
Built-ins to all
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
- Land area approx 781sqm
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Jamison High School (~0.1km)
- Jamisontown Primary School (~0.1km)
- Jamisontown Public School (~0.3km)
- Glenmore Park Public School (~1.4km)
- Regentville Public School (~1.4km)
- York Public School (~1.7km)
- Jamison High School (~1.7km)
- Glenmore Park High School (~2.3km)
- Penrith High School (~2.9km)
- Nepean Creative and Performing Arts High School (~2.9km)
- Bethany Catholic Primary School (~2km)
- St Mary MacKillop Primary School (~2.6km)
- St Nicholas of Myra Primary School (~2.6km)
- Our Lady of The Way Primary School (~3km)
- Caroline Chisholm College (~1.8km)
- St Dominic's College, Savio Education Centre, Penrith (~2.4km)