502/101C Lord Sheffield Circuit Penrith
Please contact Jack Jeffery to arrange an appointment.
Share This Property
Near new unit in the sought-after Thornton Estate
With an East-facing balcony where you can enjoy your morning coffee before a short walk to the station to catch the train to work, this is the simplified lifestyle you've been looking for.
Moving into your apartment, you'll love the open plan living where weekends will be all about time with friends, family, and kicking back to enjoy your new home.
At the end of the day, you'll enjoy retreating to your master bedroom where you'll be able to tuck everything away in your floor to ceiling built-in wardrobes, and enjoy the peace and privacy of your ensuite off your bedroom.
With the added luxury of high ceilings and modern appliances, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
- Garages 1
- Floor area approx 99sqm
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Kingswood High School (~0.1km)
- Penrith Primary School (~0.1km)
- Penrith Public School (~1.1km)
- Kingswood Park Public School (~1.5km)
- Penrith South Public School (~1.8km)
- Cambridge Gardens Public School (~2.6km)
- Penrith High School (~1.2km)
- Jamison High School (~3km)
- St Nicholas of Myra Primary School (~0.8km)
- St Joseph's Primary School (~2.5km)
- McCarthy Catholic College (Emu Plains) (~2km)
- St Dominic's College, Savio Education Centre, Penrith (~1.2km)
- St Dominic's College (~1.8km)