57 Kareela Avenue Penrith
Share This Property
Location, size, condition and layout... this home has it all! For the first home buyer or easily tenanted for the investor. Save time living in convenience with easy access to the M4, local schools, public transport and shopping centres.
Whether it's the kids kicking a ball on an afternoon or backyard cricket this home has ample space on approximately 854sqm, accompanied by a teenage retreat and swimming pool to enjoy those splashing hot summer days. Alongside the open kitchen/dining area is the large light filled living area perfect to enjoy the company of family and friends. Ideal weather all year round with ducted air-conditioning throughout.
Ideal for a granny flat (STCA), this property is only available to the buyer who acts now. Call now for your inspection.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
- Garages 1
- Land area approx 854sqm
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Cranebrook High School (~0.1km)
- Kingswood Park Primary School (~0.1km)
- Kingswood Park Public School (~0.4km)
- Cambridge Gardens Public School (~0.9km)
- Cambridge Park Public School (~1.3km)
- Penrith Public School (~1.9km)
- Penrith High School (~1.9km)
- Cambridge Park High School (~2.1km)
- Cranebrook High School (~2.3km)
- St Joseph's Primary School (~1.9km)
- St Nicholas of Myra Primary School (~2km)
- St Dominic's College (~1.3km)
- St Dominic's College, Savio Education Centre, Penrith (~2.3km)