138 Oxford Street Cambridge Park
Please contact Joshua Martin to arrange an appointment.
Share This Property
APPROVED Granny Flat! R3 Zoned 695SQM! BUY 1 or BOTH!
Positioned on the high side of the road on a 695sqm block in an R3 Medium density zoning, this approved secondary dwelling property is sure to impress! With a well sized main house with Comfortable tenant and Great separation between both residence creates ultimate privacy ideal for a family who wanted integrated family accommodation but still the feeling of your own oasis. With a positive rental yield this is ideal for the self-managed superfund or investors alike to sit back and relax while the Badgerys creek airport & North-South train line bear fruit for this investment in the years to come! The rejuvenated home has stylish floating floors, well sized bedrooms and a huge yard. A 4 years young 3 bedroom granny flat with a superb floor plan will make living here an enjoyable experience to all with thought out conveniences such covered entertainment area. This let & forget property is in close proximity to fantastic local schools, walking distance to shops and maintains easy access to the Penrith town centre and Kingswood train station.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
- Garages 1
- Land area approx 695sqm
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Cambridge Park High School (~0.1km)
- Cambridge Park Primary School (~0.1km)
- Cambridge Park Public School (~0.6km)
- Kingswood Park Public School (~1.2km)
- Cambridge Gardens Public School (~1.2km)
- Penrith Public School (~1.7km)
- Cambridge Park High School (~1.3km)
- Penrith High School (~1.7km)
- Kingswood High School (~2.7km)
- St Joseph's Primary School (~1.1km)
- St Nicholas of Myra Primary School (~2.1km)
- St Dominic's College (~0.8km)
- St Dominic's College, Savio Education Centre, Penrith (~2.2km)