14/18-20 Dent Street Jamisontown
Share This Property
STYLISH APARTMENT – 3 x fantastic balconies!
So unique in decor and finishes ? situated on 2 levels, western aspect with mountain backdrop, and large entertaining terrace.
Beautiful high, ornate ceilings, with a cosmopolitan vibe and rooftop common area, great in summer for catching up with friends, or your new neighbours!
We have on offer for lease this lovely, spacious apartment located in the functional southern end of Penrith CBD, where you can walk to Nepean Village Shopping Centre, and easy access to M4, Panthers Stadium and Leagues club, and the ever-popular East Bank, Penrith's riverside dining and walking tracks. These sassy 2-bedroom 2-bathroom apartments have an abundance of features, including:-
King-bed size bedrooms, Lift access to your floor, direct from basement parking or ground floor.Comfortable temperatures with multiple split-system air-conditionersLarge, mirrored robes, + ensuite to main.Video intercom system + security cameras to common areasCustom Caesarstone kitchen with stainless steel appliances, including dishwasher, island bench and gas stovetopsDryer includedSpacious living and dining, opening up to the living area balcony Lock-up full-size storeroomNBN ReadyTiled living areas, carpeted bedrooms.This stylish and secure 3-level complex is situated in a convenient location between M4 and Penrith Centre, only 5 mins drive to Nepean Hospital, and Penrith Westfield. Lodge an online application now, and ask for a private viewing today. See video attached, and click on the link below for a 360-degree virtual tour.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
- Uncovered Carspaces 2
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Jamison High School (~0.1km)
- Jamisontown Primary School (~0.1km)
- Jamisontown Public School (~1.3km)
- Penrith South Public School (~1.4km)
- Penrith Public School (~1.9km)
- York Public School (~2km)
- Jamison High School (~1.8km)
- Penrith High School (~2km)
- Nepean Creative and Performing Arts High School (~2.4km)
- St Nicholas of Myra Primary School (~1.6km)
- St Mary MacKillop Primary School (~2.7km)
- McCarthy Catholic College (Emu Plains) (~2.4km)
- Caroline Chisholm College (~2.9km)
- St Dominic's College, Savio Education Centre, Penrith (~1.4km)