19 Cannonball Lane Penrith
Share This Property
Unique opportunity in the perfect location
Here it is! Your rare opportunity in the heart of the sought-after Thornton Estate.
When you're all settled into your new home, you can get straight into loving this central location. Breath in the early morning fresh air as you stroll just 700m to Penrith station for the commute to work, school, or study, including a coffee stop at the local café.
Just 275m takes you to Thornton oval, playground, and community centre, where you can kick a ball, let your four-legged friend run around, or relax with a picnic on those sunny days.
The easy lifestyle continues with Westfield Penrith just 850m away. Make the most of the local cafes for breakfast, a spot of shopping, or catch a movie and dinner for date night with so many beautiful restaurants to choose from.
If you've spent a day by Nepean River, just 1700m away, you'll love the convenience and security of driving home and parking in your private garage, with internal access to your new home. This is life at its finest!
Call now to secure this wise investment!
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
- Garages 1
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Kingswood High School (~0.1km)
- Penrith Primary School (~0.1km)
- Penrith Public School (~1.1km)
- Kingswood Park Public School (~1.2km)
- Penrith South Public School (~1.9km)
- Cambridge Gardens Public School (~2.3km)
- Penrith High School (~1.2km)
- Cranebrook High School (~3km)
- St Nicholas of Myra Primary School (~0.9km)
- St Joseph's Primary School (~2.3km)
- McCarthy Catholic College (Emu Plains) (~2.2km)
- St Dominic's College, Savio Education Centre, Penrith (~1.4km)
- St Dominic's College (~1.6km)