4/16 Thurston Street Penrith
Please contact Property Management Team to arrange an appointment.
Share This Property
Charming 2 Bedroom
Located in one of Penrith's leafiest and loveliest neighbourhoods, this charming 2-bedroom unit gives you convenient access to the region's most valued facilities, balanced with a sense of serene seclusion. It boasts built-in wardrobes in both bedrooms, along with ceiling fans. Additionally, you'll enjoy year-round comfort due to the availability of reverse cycle air conditioning. An internal laundry and lock-up garage only complement this properties' inherent charm. Perhaps most significantly, a walk to the end of your driveway reveals you are literally a couple of casual footsteps from the local bus stop. The dining and retail delights of downtown Penrith become your convenient plaything! The location so close to charming local parklands and a number of aged care facilities would make this an ideal family haven for those with ambitions to enjoy handy contact with loved ones.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable, the agent cannot guarantee it's accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interest persons should rely on their own enquiries.
WE ENCOURAGE APPLICATIONS TO BE LODGED PRIOR TO AVAILABILITY DATE.
- Uncovered Carspaces 1
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Kingswood High School (~0.1km)
- Penrith Primary School (~0.1km)
- Penrith Public School (~0.7km)
- Kingswood Park Public School (~1.1km)
- Penrith South Public School (~1.6km)
- Cambridge Park Public School (~1.9km)
- Penrith High School (~0.7km)
- Cambridge Park High School (~2.5km)
- Kingswood High School (~2.5km)
- Jamison High School (~2.9km)
- Montgrove College (~2.9km)
- St Nicholas of Myra Primary School (~0.9km)
- St Joseph's Primary School (~1.6km)
- St Dominic's College (~1km)
- St Dominic's College, Savio Education Centre, Penrith (~1.2km)