B307/48-56 Derby Street Penrith
Please contact Property Management Team to arrange an appointment.
Share This Property
For anyone looking for easy access to Nepean Hospital and a modern comfortable, sanctuary to withdraw into, it's hard to look any further than this 1-bedroom apartment located directly across the road from the southern hospital entrance. In addition to its premium location, this stylish living space features a private bathroom, one bedroom (with a built-in wardrobe), new flooring and a split system air conditioner to help you sail through no matter what seasonal extremes you might be faced with year-round. You'll find all your daily needs within easy reach. A wander downstairs allows you to connect with your community at the local coffee shop. Public transport is easily accessible, and a 10-minute drive gives you Penrith's blossoming retail sector, a spectacular array of outdoor adventures, adrenaline attractions, and endless historical and artistic treasures. Those inspecting the property will agree it really does speak for itself.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable, the agent cannot guarantee it's accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interest persons should rely on their own enquiries.
WE ENCOURAGE APPLICATIONS TO BE LODGED PRIOR TO AVAILABILITY DATE.
- Uncovered Carspaces 1
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Kingswood High School (~0.1km)
- Kingswood South Primary School (~0.1km)
- Kingswood South Public School (~0.9km)
- Penrith Public School (~1.1km)
- Penrith South Public School (~1.3km)
- Kingswood Public School (~1.3km)
- Penrith High School (~1km)
- Kingswood High School (~1.1km)
- Cambridge Park High School (~2.1km)
- Jamison High School (~2.2km)
- Montgrove College (~1.6km)
- Penrith Anglican College (~2.5km)
- Penrith Christian School (~2.7km)
- St Joseph's Primary School (~0.9km)
- St Nicholas of Myra Primary School (~1.6km)
- St Mary MacKillop Primary School (~2.1km)
- St Dominic's College (~1km)
- St Dominic's College, Savio Education Centre, Penrith (~1.3km)