26 York Road South Penrith
Share This Property
A GREAT START WITH GRANNY FLAT POTENTIAL!
Been looking for a great first home or property with granny flat potential (STCA) well here it is! Positioned in a family-friendly location you'll be walking to Jamison Park, Flip out and the gym! Neat and tidy throughout this well-sized home has an additional rumpus room, a well-appointed kitchen that flows onto the spacious back deck entertaining area and ample yard for kids and pets to run rampant! Ready to move straight in for the 1st home buyer or easily tenanted for the astute investor or those maybe looking to invest in a granny flat or dual-income potential (STCA).
With easy access straight into Penrith, the M4, Local schools and Southlands shopping centre this is one to inspect call now!
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Jamison High School (~0.1km)
- Penrith South Primary School (~0.1km)
- Jamisontown Public School (~0.6km)
- York Public School (~1.2km)
- Penrith South Public School (~1.5km)
- Glenmore Park Public School (~1.6km)
- Jamison High School (~1.1km)
- Penrith High School (~2.3km)
- Glenmore Park High School (~2.7km)
- Penrith Christian School (~2.6km)
- Montgrove College (~2.6km)
- St Mary MacKillop Primary School (~2.1km)
- St Nicholas of Myra Primary School (~2.1km)
- Bethany Catholic Primary School (~2.5km)
- Caroline Chisholm College (~2.2km)
- St Dominic's College, Savio Education Centre, Penrith (~1.8km)