48 Peppermint Crescent Kingswood
Share This Property
AN ABSOLUTE BEAUTY WITH RESERVE VIEWS
Positioned in this highly sought after location, facing the Peppermint Crescent Reserve is this MASSIVE 4 bedroom home with its very own studio separate from the house, fitted with its own kitchen, bathroom, and walk-in wardrobe.
With multiple living spaces, there is plenty of space for the entire family to spread out and enjoy their own privacy.
A massive kitchen and dining area where you can cook up a storm and serve the family a Sunday roast, this is where great memories will be cherished.
This diamond property includes a huge retreat that's completely separate from the house. This delivers an opportunity for the larger family who have elderly relatives living with them or teenagers looking for their very own space and privacy.
With a balcony with park views, the Grandparents/family can relax enjoying a nice cup of tea.
This home has a massive double garage and double carport fit for the large family or the everyday car enthusiast who loves to tinker with his toys.
With the park & playground across the road, you'll enjoy great space to have some family competition playing park cricket or kicking the ball around.
Everything at your doorstep including great local schools, shops, university, TAFE and Kingswood station this is convenience and lifestyle in one.
If this sounds like the right home for you and the family then CALL NOW!
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
- Carports 2
- Garages 2
- Land area approx 641sqm
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Kingswood High School (~0.1km)
- Kingswood Primary School (~0.1km)
- Kingswood South Public School (~0.8km)
- Kingswood Public School (~0.9km)
- Orchard Hills Public School (~1.4km)
- Penrith South Public School (~2km)
- Kingswood High School (~0.5km)
- Penrith High School (~2.1km)
- Jamison High School (~2.2km)
- Cambridge Park High School (~2.4km)
- Montgrove College (~0.8km)
- Penrith Anglican College (~1.5km)
- Penrith Christian School (~2km)
- St Joseph's Primary School (~1.6km)
- St Mary MacKillop Primary School (~1.6km)
- St Nicholas of Myra Primary School (~2.6km)
- St Dominic's College (~2km)
- St Dominic's College, Savio Education Centre, Penrith (~2.3km)