18 Huntingdon Parade Cambridge Gardens
Please contact Jack Jeffery to arrange an appointment.
Share This Property
Grab your tool belt, call your tradies and let's get to work! On offer is this structurally sound large 3 bedroom home that is waiting for someone to put their magic touch on.
A blank canvas for anyone looking to renovate their dream home, The Block enthusiasts looking for a fun project to get stuck into and flip down the track or anyone looking for a great piece of land in a great location looking to do a knockdown rebuild.
Positioned on a wide set street and on a fantastic block of 559sqm backing onto the nature reserve makes you feel right at home with convenience and serenity.
In walking distance to great local schools like Cambridge Gardens Public School and the local shopping centre for the weekly grocery trips are bound to please any first home buyer looking to start their life.
This is certainly an opportunity for any homeowner or investor to turn into something special!
If this sounds like the right home then CALL NOW!
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
- Garages 1
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Cranebrook High School (~0.1km)
- Cambridge Gardens Primary School (~0.1km)
- Cambridge Gardens Public School (~0.3km)
- Cambridge Park Public School (~1km)
- Kingswood Park Public School (~1.3km)
- Braddock Public School (~2.4km)
- Cambridge Park High School (~1.8km)
- Cranebrook High School (~2.3km)
- Penrith High School (~2.7km)
- St Joseph's Primary School (~2.1km)
- St Nicholas of Myra Primary School (~3km)
- Corpus Christi Primary School (~3km)
- Xavier College (~2.8km)
- St Dominic's College (~1.9km)