82 Lord Sheffield Circuit Penrith
Share This Property
THORNTON ESTATE - THE PLACE TO BE!
Overlooking the leafy landscape in the ever convenient Thornton Estate is this airy, light-filled home. With high ceilings and multiple living areas this truly is easy living. The neutral colour scheme gives you the chance to create and style your home just the way you've dreamed of.
The multiple living spaces give your family the space to grow and enjoy each other's company.
A bonus sunroom undercover entertainment area is perfect to have loved ones over while you host a delicious meal and create priceless memories.
An en-suite to main is just a hint to the luxury this property has to offer with a bonus walk-in wardrobe.
A double car garage with remote access allows you to leave the cars locked away while you enjoy a short 500m walk to Penrith Station or Westfield shopping centre.
Enjoy your weekend family and date nights walking to Penrith CBD picking your favourite restaurant to dine at!
Level walking tracks through the community will have you out enjoying the sunny walks through your new town. The days are getting cooler so what better way to relax after work or school than with ducted air con to warm up.
An easy-to-maintain yard that is pet-friendly for the four-legged furry friends!
Ready to start your modern and convenient lifestyle? Call now!
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
- Garages 2
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Kingswood High School (~0.1km)
- Penrith Primary School (~0.1km)
- Penrith Public School (~1.1km)
- Kingswood Park Public School (~1.3km)
- Penrith South Public School (~1.9km)
- Cambridge Gardens Public School (~2.4km)
- Penrith High School (~1.2km)
- St Nicholas of Myra Primary School (~0.9km)
- St Joseph's Primary School (~2.4km)
- McCarthy Catholic College (Emu Plains) (~2.1km)
- St Dominic's College, Savio Education Centre, Penrith (~1.3km)
- St Dominic's College (~1.7km)