8a Echo Place Penrith
Please contact Property Management Team to arrange an appointment.
Share This Property
Brand New Granny Flat!!
Tucked away in the most secret of Penrith's rarely traversed hidden corners we can reveal a new rental property which more than adequately meets the needs of someone requiring a daily recharge. This granny flat has just been constructed and is ready to lease. Think of it; you will be the first person to ever live here! Featuring air conditioning, fans in the two bedrooms (which also have built in wardrobes) it has clearly been created with an eye for comfort. In the kitchen there is a gas stove with a stone top bench, along with a dishwasher. Outside you'll find a generously proportioned backyard and even your own shed. The property backs onto a reserve, a baseball complex and the nearby Nepean Rugby Park, meaning unwelcomed interruptions are kept to a minimum and abundant privacy is a rewarding characteristic. If an inviting living space nestled away in a delightfully sheltered setting is at the top of your wish list book an inspection today.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable, the agent cannot guarantee it's accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interest persons should rely on their own enquiries.
WE ENCOURAGE APPLICATIONS TO BE LODGED PRIOR TO AVAILABILITY DATE.
- Uncovered Carspaces 1
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Cranebrook High School (~0.1km)
- Kingswood Park Primary School (~0.1km)
- Kingswood Park Public School (~0.7km)
- Cambridge Gardens Public School (~1.2km)
- Braddock Public School (~1.5km)
- Cambridge Park Public School (~2km)
- Cranebrook High School (~1.6km)
- Penrith High School (~2.4km)
- Cambridge Park High School (~2.9km)
- St Nicholas of Myra Primary School (~2.3km)
- St Joseph's Primary School (~2.7km)
- Corpus Christi Primary School (~2.8km)
- St Dominic's College (~2.1km)
- St Dominic's College, Savio Education Centre, Penrith (~2.7km)