19 Mallee Street North St Marys
Share This Property
Beautifully Renovated - It's a must-see!
Directly opposite Poplar Park, you'll find this beautifully renovated, air-conditioned, 3 bedroom home! Accompanied by fresh paint throughout, easy to clean timber floorboards, new vertical blinds and a near new kitchen with sparkling appliances for the entire family to enjoy - you won't need to look any further! This delightful home also comes with a carport, a fully fenced, secured back yard for the kids to enjoy, mirrored robes to each bedroom, ceiling fans, and a large bathroom with corner bath. With only a few short minutes' walk to North St Marys Public School, school pick up and drop off will be a breeze!
Due to the Covid lock down we encourage online applications prior to inspection. Please note we do have limited private inspections that are available. One person from each household allowed to attend the private inspection at any given time. Please note masks are mandatory at all inspections.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable, the agent cannot guarantee it's accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interest persons should rely on their own enquiries.
WE ENCOURAGE APPLICATIONS TO BE LODGED PRIOR TO AVAILABILITY DATE.
- Uncovered Carspaces 1
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Chifley College Dunheved Campus (~0.1km)
- Chifley College Senior Campus (~0.1km)
- St Marys North Primary School (~0.1km)
- St Marys North Public School (~0.5km)
- Oxley Park Public School (~1.5km)
- Tregear Public School (~1.7km)
- Madang Avenue Public School (~1.8km)
- Chifley College Dunheved Campus (~1.1km)
- St Marys Senior High School (~1.6km)
- Colyton High School (~2.3km)
- Halinda School (~2km)
- Bethel Christian School (~3km)
- Our Lady of The Rosary Primary School (~1.9km)
- Holy Family Primary School (~1.9km)
- Sacred Heart Primary School (~3km)
- St Marys Flexible Learning Centre (~1km)