34 Eton Road Cambridge Park
Please contact Property Management Team to arrange an appointment.
Share This Property
Looking for comfortable and easy living? This is the place for you! The property has been recently updated and has all the features you need to enjoy life even in lockdown! It has a split-system air-conditioner, updated kitchen and bathroom, this 2-bedroom home with large lounge, and high ceilings is a must-see! With a fully-fenced garden, sunroom and built-in robe, you will be impressed.
The property is located only a 5-min drive to Penrith CBD, and close to local oval and playground, Cambridge Park Primary School, and local shops. Also only a 12-minute walk to Coles Cambridge Gardens, and McDonalds!
Due to the Covid lock down we encourage online applications prior to inspection. Please note we do have limited private inspections that are available. One person from each household allowed to attend the private inspection at any given time. Please note masks are mandatory at all inspections.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable, the agent cannot guarantee it's accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interest persons should rely on their own enquiries.
WE ENCOURAGE APPLICATIONS TO BE LODGED PRIOR TO AVAILABILITY DATE.
- Uncovered Carspaces 1
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Cambridge Park High School (~0.1km)
- Cambridge Park Primary School (~0.1km)
- Cambridge Park Public School (~0.6km)
- Cambridge Gardens Public School (~0.9km)
- Kingswood Park Public School (~1km)
- Penrith Public School (~2km)
- Cambridge Park High School (~1.5km)
- Penrith High School (~1.9km)
- Cranebrook High School (~2.8km)
- St Joseph's Primary School (~1.4km)
- St Nicholas of Myra Primary School (~2.2km)
- St Dominic's College (~1.1km)
- St Dominic's College, Savio Education Centre, Penrith (~2.5km)