1/23 Barber Avenue Penrith
Share This Property
DREAMY FREESTANDING TOWNHOUSE
Wow! Is the word that comes to mind with this quality townhouse. Positioned in a great location right by stadiums, the RSL, Panthers Leagues club and the beautiful Nepean River where you can enjoy events and nights out in the brand new restaurants.
This recently renovated free-standing townhouse offers generous rooms with an enormous main bedroom providing the space you need to live comfortably.
Quality and convenience were in mind when designing the renovation of this home. Plenty of storage space, together with split system and ducted air conditioning provides convenience and comfort through all seasons.
This home's large living and dining area flows into an expansive outdoor alfresco area where you'll enjoy entertaining family and friends all year round.
Separate from the alfresco area, the kids will have their own space to enjoy, with a foot path that leads to an easy to maintain yard.
Enjoy tranquillity and peace, with only 3 townhouses in the complex. Parking will be easy with a side by side double garage.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
- Garages 2
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Kingswood High School (~0.1km)
- Penrith Primary School (~0.1km)
- Penrith Public School (~0.6km)
- Penrith South Public School (~1.2km)
- Kingswood South Public School (~1.4km)
- Kingswood Public School (~1.8km)
- Penrith High School (~0.5km)
- Kingswood High School (~1.7km)
- Cambridge Park High School (~2.2km)
- Jamison High School (~2.4km)
- Montgrove College (~2.1km)
- St Joseph's Primary School (~1.1km)
- St Nicholas of Myra Primary School (~1.1km)
- St Mary MacKillop Primary School (~2.5km)
- St Dominic's College (~0.7km)
- St Dominic's College, Savio Education Centre, Penrith (~1km)