14 Mahogany Close Cranebrook
Share This Property
THE BIGGER THE BETTER!
Designed with plenty of space to host friends and family gatherings, you really have to inspect this property to appreciate its size!
Featuring 2 living areas, 5 bedrooms, dining room, private yard with covered area perfect for outdoor entertaining or that perfect space to tinker with those big boys toys, recently updated kitchen for that home chef who loves to cook, air-conditioning for year round comfort and a fully fenced front yard, giving the kids plenty of space to enjoy those long summer days!
Move in with only furniture to consider as this home is extremely spacious giving plenty of room for all the family! With the convenience of Solar panels already installed you can use your electricity with your mind at ease.
Located 5 minutes from the new and improved Cranebrook Village Shopping Centre, a night out dining with family & friends or grocery shopping will be a breeze. Also located close to schools and day care centres dropping off the kids will be quick and convenient.
If you are looking for a home that ticks all the boxes, this is it! Call now to inspect!
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
- Carports 6
- Land area approx 629sqm
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Cranebrook High School (~0.1km)
- Braddock Primary School (~0.1km)
- Cambridge Gardens Public School (~0.8km)
- Kingswood Park Public School (~1.1km)
- Braddock Public School (~1.4km)
- Cambridge Park Public School (~1.9km)
- Cranebrook High School (~1.4km)
- Cambridge Park High School (~2.7km)
- Penrith High School (~2.9km)
- Corpus Christi Primary School (~2.4km)
- St Joseph's Primary School (~2.8km)
- St Nicholas of Myra Primary School (~2.9km)
- Xavier College (~2.6km)
- St Dominic's College (~2.3km)