24 College Street Cambridge Park
Share This Property
KICK BACK & RELAX!
Here's the spacious first home you've been looking for! You'll love being able to buy and move straight in giving you plenty of time to enjoy the company of friends with open plan living from this stunning kitchen opening over the private decked outdoor area! Generous bedrooms with mirrored built-ins and a spacious living room makes catering for guests easy. You'll enjoy entertaining all year round with ducted air-conditioning and downlights throughout. If you wanted to bring the tools and the toys home you couldn't want for better as there's a double garage with double carport allowing you to fit the hobby projects too! All this with children's playground & park views directly across the road, walking distance to schools, shops & train station - this is the one you've been waiting for, so call now!
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
- Land area approx 619.7sqm
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Cambridge Park High School (~0.1km)
- Cambridge Park Primary School (~0.1km)
- Cambridge Park Public School (~0.3km)
- Cambridge Gardens Public School (~1.1km)
- Kingswood Park Public School (~1.3km)
- Penrith Public School (~2km)
- Cambridge Park High School (~1.2km)
- Penrith High School (~2km)
- Kingswood High School (~2.9km)
- Cranebrook High School (~3km)
- St Joseph's Primary School (~1.2km)
- St Nicholas of Myra Primary School (~2.4km)
- St Dominic's College (~1km)
- St Dominic's College, Savio Education Centre, Penrith (~2.5km)