41 Maxwell Street South Penrith
Share This Property
ENJOY IT TO THE MAX!
Here's a home you'll get maximum enjoyment from! You'll love the landscaped gardens and wide entrance door that makes moving in easy. Your guests will be pleased by the cathedral ceiling in the step down family room that opens up to a private courtyard for relaxing. The house contains well sized bedrooms, plenty of covered parking, and a spacious backyard that the whole family will enjoy. The generous-sized pergola with views to the Blue Mountains is an entertainer's delight for outdoor barbeques. Walking distance to Southlands, schools, parks and the Pioneer Tavern, you'll be enjoying the fruits of this location for years to come, so call now!
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Kingswood High School (~0.1km)
- Kingswood South Primary School (~0.1km)
- York Public School (~0.8km)
- Kingswood South Public School (~0.9km)
- Penrith South Public School (~1.3km)
- Orchard Hills Public School (~1.7km)
- Jamison High School (~0.8km)
- Kingswood High School (~1km)
- Penrith High School (~2.1km)
- Montgrove College (~0.9km)
- Penrith Christian School (~1.2km)
- Penrith Anglican College (~1.7km)
- St Mary MacKillop Primary School (~0.5km)
- St Nicholas of Myra Primary School (~2.3km)
- St Joseph's Primary School (~2.5km)
- St Dominic's College, Savio Education Centre, Penrith (~1.8km)
- St Dominic's College (~2.6km)